7/07/2016

The Cut Shoppe 'Getting To Know You' Blog Hop

 
 
 
Hi, I'm Eunyoung and welcome to The Cut Shoppe 'Getting To Know You' Blog Hop. This is a fun way to get to know the 2016-2017 Design Team. :)
 
1.How many times in a week, do you work on something scrapbook related?
Maybe it is two or three days a week. For scrapbooking(layouts), it's not permanent. It depends on my photography. If the more there are favorite photos, the more I create scarpbookings. For pocket pages, I usually create almost 2 spreads in a last week of the month.
 
2.What’s your favorite subject to scrapbook?
Especially COFFEE, FRIENDS and FEET!!! :) I love to create scrapbookings with them.. 
 
3.What is your favorite color to use on your layouts/projects? What is your least favorite color?
My favorite colors are white and green. The Blue & purple is difficult colors to me. But I'm trying trying...now. You can see that on my this layout. :) I became to like more various colors these days. 
 
4.Why do you like using cut files on your layouts/projects?
My answer is very simple. It's Beautiful and fun!! :)
 
5.What are some of your other favorite hobbies? If you were not a scrapbooker, what other hobby do you think would consume most of your time?
I love to take a photo and read. Photography is a part of my daily life and reading is a kind of travel to me. If I am not a scrapbooker, I'll spend more time on taking photos. But I can't imagine I'm not a SCARPBOOKER!!!! 
 
6.Tell us 5 things we don’t know about you!
1)I'm a daily photographer, coffee lover and bookstore adventurer.
2)I've kept a diary since I was 13 years old and it has been a big part of my daily life. Now scrapbooking is a visible & colorful diary to me.
3)I love to watch the documentories of nature & animals with my family.
4)Oh, A cup of coffee with crema is always a sweet present to myself.
5)Because I love the texture of stitchings on paper pieces. So I can't imagine my layouts without stitching paper pieces!
 
 
 
This is my first layout with The Cut Shoppe digital file. I love the word 'adventure.' Because I feel that the word is full with something special beyond my imagination!! I have machine stitchings on it with three different colored threads.
 
 
 
 
I love the texutre stitchin on paper!!
 
 
 
 
 
--------->EUNYOUNG LEE <------ 
(YOU'RE HERE)
 
 
 
GIVEAWAY:
Leave a comment below to be entered be a win a $5 GC to The Cut Shoppe Etsy store. Each designer on the hop, will also be giving away a $5 GC , so make a sure you visit all of blogs and comments. A random winner will be selected from each blog and all winners will be announced on The Cut Shoppe blog on Wednesday, July 13th. It will be open on Sunday, July 19th.     
 
Thank you for stopping by.
 
 
 
 
 
 


17 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page!! LOVE your stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I for one love the blues on this layout! Gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh that stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that blue stitching on white...ah, love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this beautiful layout Eunyoung, and I'm so excited to have you on the team! I love to watch nature documentaries too!! Planet earth is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat way to make the letters pop out. Very nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that stitching on the title... nice getting to know you

    ReplyDelete
  9. That title!!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layout! The stitching is perfect on the title!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layout, Eunyoung! I don't do much stitching on my layouts, but this makes me want to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just an FYI.. I look at your blog and follow you on IG for inspiration always. Your layouts mix embellishments beautifully ... the colors, stitching and of course the subjects .. Your photography is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout and I love what you did with the cut file!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this layout , I think the messy stitching gives it an artsy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you popped the adventure up off the page! Pretty page!

    ReplyDelete