2/20/2017

A layout with Live More collection

Hello, crafty friends. Eunyoung is here to share a scrapbook layout with Live More collection of PinkFresh Studio.
 
 
I chose two patterned papers (Goals and Focus) from the collection. I planned to use the words, 'Live More' on the Goals patterned paper as a title. So I used Goals patterned paper for a basic background. I cut the Big chevron pattern from the Focus paper and added it on the Goals paper using double-side tape.
 
 
I did machine stitching on some foiled die-cuts and a title(Live More words on background). Because I like the texture of stitchings on a paper, I ususally do stitchings by machine.   
 
 
Aftrer machine stitching, I added foiled die-cuts, a photo to my layout using pop-dots. When I layer papers or die-cuts, I use several different-high glues. It's for 3D effect. If you have a 3D effect on your scrapbook, its look more good and its photograph will be better.
 
 
I finish to embellish with puffy alphabet stickers and studio puff stickers. I hope you'll have a happy weekend and like my scrapbook layout. Thank you for stopping bye.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment